Ashlynne Pearl

Ashlynne Pearl
4th Alternate, Miss Magnolia State

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

4 Months Pregnant!!!




Here is a picture of me at about 3 months and 3 weeks pregnant! My assistant took my picture in our classroom, thus the Penguins. (thanks momma)! That is the crib we have chosen but it will be in cherry wood. Its beautiful and come to find out, its also my nephew's, Talyor Tot, crib but his is in black!
Still feeling good but have "blah" days here and there, like today! I am craving chocolate icecream, mexican food, apples and peanutbutter, vitimin waters and green beans! My hair is growing so long, so fast! I love it. I felt the baby move over the weekend. It was awesome. I told my dad and he said, "last I checked, that is a good sign." What a goober. Scott tells me everyday that Im beautiful and rubs my belly! Lola and I talk to the baby... I tell Lola that she is going to be the best big sister ever... she is ready! We are all really excited!
We go to the doctor tomorrow. Can't wait to see what this little bean is!
XOOXOXOXOXOXOXXO

No comments:

Post a Comment