Ashlynne Pearl

Ashlynne Pearl
4th Alternate, Miss Magnolia State

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Growing like a Weed!



Ashlynne is almost 5 months! Can you believe it? She is getting really long! I think she grew the night before last! I woke up and I swear she was longer! Anyway, we had a great weekend with Scott. He had to work in Alabama, so we decided to stay with him since he couldn't come home. We went out for a steak dinner Saturday night. It was so good. Ashlynne was really happy and content. She started taking a morning nap while we were there. We'll see if we can keep that up! She can be a fickle little thing! (no idea where she got that!)

We are looking forward to our trip to Oregon the first week of December. Scott will get on an airplane for the first time! Our family will celebrate Christmas Sunday morning. Everyone will get in their Christmas jammies Saturday night and wake up to Santa. Very excited!

Nursing is still going so well. I have decided not to start solids until she is 6 months old, per suggestion from her doctor. Since she is happy and satisfied with just milk, they suggest to wait on solids as long as you can. I would love for my mom to get to be part of the introduction of solids so we will give her rice cereal when were in Oregon, so my mom can be part of it. That should be really fun!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment