Ashlynne Pearl

Ashlynne Pearl
4th Alternate, Miss Magnolia State

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My First Smiles!!!!!!


I mean really? Is that not the cutest face ever?????





Her first smiles caught on camera! She has been smiling for about 2 weeks now but these I just took Saturday the 7th of August. She is wearing an outfit from her Uncle Charlie! Every once and a while we get a yelp that kinda sounds like a laugh... She loves hearing her name and the song "were going to chapel and were, gonna get married". Another thing that makes her smile is when I say like an announcer "And the new Miss Mississippi IS.. ASHLYNNE PEARL ARNEY!" Loves that too. Her daddy can make her laugh when he kisses her neck. I think its the wiskers but we wont tell him that! She loves the sound of her daddy's voice. Oh my.


No comments:

Post a Comment