Ashlynne Pearl

Ashlynne Pearl
4th Alternate, Miss Magnolia State

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Baby Shower Ashlynne!

VandeMerghel Great Grand Kids!


Cool pic from Jacki!


Beautiful Jacket from Miss Lynne.... Ashlynne's name sake!



VandeMerghel girls










The girls!



My momma!



We had an amazing day! My mom threw the best baby shower ever. After everyone arrived, we had lunch and visited. Mom made chicken, strawberry salad. It was so good. Joanne brought a really good pasta salad. Turkey pin wheels and more! We opened gifts and boy did Ashlynne make out like a little bandit. She got beautiful clothes and lots of cool gadgets! We were so blessed to have so many great friends and family there. My cousin Sheila and her family were here... cousins Laura, Anne and Olivia from CA. Then Saturday morning Cousin Jillian came. All these people to welcome the arrival of our baby! So cool. Thank you guys! Jacki, Jennifer, Jill, Shanna, Kimme, Jodi, Jenica, Rachel, Mandy.... thank you for spending the day with us. It was nice to have you there. AND, you were super generous!

Joan Walker and Joanne, my mom's friends and Nikki, my sister-in-law did a lot to help my mom prepare. You guys were heaven sent! Thank you.

Ashlynne did so well during the shower. She slept the entire time and people held her! Kimme and Shanna were the baby hogs! LOL.

So, after is was all said and done, my mom did it again. Just so wonderful. Words dont come close to describing the commitment my mom makes to her kids and grand kids. Taylor and Ashlynne are very very lucky. I love you mom. And thank you again for being the best mom ever.









No comments:

Post a Comment