Ashlynne Pearl

Ashlynne Pearl
4th Alternate, Miss Magnolia State

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Welcome to the World!!!!!!!

Welcome to the world!
Ashlynne Pearl Arney
June 24, 2010 @ 10:08 PM
7 lbs, 1 oz. 20 inches long
This was the outfit I wore home from the hospital.
12 hours old...

Just hours after birth... she was wide-eyed for 12 hours.


The new family....

Our buddy, Auntie Liz







Dr. Brown!

Getting ready to push!
We went to the hospital Wednesday night, June 23rd at 9pm. After laboring for 24 hours and pushing for 3, she finally made her arrival.... as perfect as could be. I understood for the first time,what it meant to immediately love someone with no boundaries and unconditionally. Her daddy and I couldnt be more proud that she is our baby and honored to be her parents.
We had a waiting room full of people waiting for this little girl. It was so special. My mom made it in that morning and thank goodness for that. I had my mom on my right, Scott on the left and Miss Liz as our support, slash photographer! We spent the hour after she was born with the baby, my mom and Scott's mom. It was awesome! She latched on to eat just an hour after birth!
We had a room full of people the entire next day. The love and support of our parents, family and friends was the second greatest blessing! Thanks to our parents for all they have done for us and the love they have shown our daughter. It brings tears to my eyes.










No comments:

Post a Comment