Ashlynne Pearl

Ashlynne Pearl
4th Alternate, Miss Magnolia State

Saturday, February 13, 2010

More Clothes and Gifts!!!!!!!!!

Great Aunt Jean bought this onesie and ring!
Swimsuit from Auntie Jenica

Hand-made Easter Dress for next year! Thanks Aunt Jean


My first too too! Its perfect Jenica!



Outfit from Mommy on the right and Miss LeighAnn on the left!

I cant believe this child is still 4 months from arriving and already has so many clothes and things! This is one loved child! Thanks Jenica, Aunt Jean and Miss LeighAnn for the clothes. Its been so fun to shop and open gifts for her! Love all the ruffles on the butt and scalloped edges! Aunt Jean bought Ashlynne her first ring. It is so special. We will cherish that forever.
Mommy also got a book and baby got a special princess spoon from Jenica!
Grammy sent Ashlynne 20$ for her savings account and mommy some clothes & socks for Valentines Day. I already scrapped it into our pregnancy journal. Papa Jean sent her a Hot Wheel but its a girl car he says. My pregnancy journal has been a blast. That was the very first thing I bought myself after I found out I was pregnant. It will be the gift I give any friend who is pregnant. It tracks the entire 9 months! Even stuff you're not sure you want to remember! (like how much you weigh!)
Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment